How to Inspect HVAC Systems Course

This open, public thread is dedicated exclusively for those students currently enrolled in the InterNACHI How to Inspect HVAC Systems Course.

Students are free to:

• write their assignment essay;
  • read and study posts written by other students;
  • join the discussion with other students;
  • ask questions;
  • make comments.

Click here to return to the writing assignment of the course.

Feel free to click through the posts or jump to the last post.

15 Likes

Course I need to take. I am running into so many different systems, especially in the older homes I am inspecting-Don Miceli

4 Likes

I too need to take this course. Have seen many different systems and need to expand my knowledge of these systems.

3 Likes

I took the Advanced HVAC training course that Bill Mele and Kenton Shepard produced, and thought it was well worth the time. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the HVAC course it was enlightening.

Thanks for this coarse. It is so helpful to refresh and expand my knowledge of this vital system.

just starting the hvac course no comment yet

1 Like

i am certain this will be beneficial with some new material as well as some things that I may have forgotten-GASP!

1 Like

Ben, I am on this site trying for the 2nd time to take this course. Unfortuneately there is a problem with the speed in which it takes to download pages (about 2-4 minutes per page). I don’t know if it is my pc or if there are other members experiencing this problem. I hope that someone would let me know either way. Is anyone out there haveing a problem with page speed?

1 Like

Impossible, bud. It must be on your end. The slides should be “instantly” available. InterNACHI’s course system, website and servers are capable of handling a ton of traffic. Try shutting down your computer, and re-logging in.

1 Like

hvac course was very informative!

No Comments

thanks

Hello, I am now starting the “Inspecting HVAC systems” Course. I will post questions after completion. Thanks

Manuel Behrens-

hi…in course now.

Just starting the HVAC Course.
Looks like a challenge.

Claude

The course video is indexed here

just started HVAC course will reply at later date

Just started this element of the course. I am from the UK so need this as the systems here are very different. Let you know how I find it.

Welcome to North America ,I just visted your web site and some things you might want to do to improve it are ( I like this on first page )
Your Name.
Location where you do inspections .
E-mail address .
your picture is a good idea .

See our web site at …http://www.royshomeinspection.com/